1. Find variations of this German staple at the Brauhaus
5. Pork belly, sliced
6. Like the event in 16 down, since 1985
8. Gonner, or sourdough
11. Initials of the founder
12. Caroline Garcia (nationality)
14. Hops crafters join this organization, abbrv.
16. Lichen brightens a day, _ _ _gy and gray
17. Two Thousand Kisses a Day, author _._. Knost
19. Barn floors and mosh pits
21. Get window boxes from Mike’s Hot House & avoid the ___
22. English pronoun
24. As lightning may, the Inflation Reduction Act proposes to
29. Another name for French wine grape Teoulier
30. Ends the name of previous gift shop in town
31. Honey’s hopes to purvey it soon…
1. Absolutely, we don’t have one, ripe or unripe.
2. According to 28 down, a shortage and demand in this medical profession, abbrv.
3. A picnic invader
4. A Spanish pronoun
5. The pursuit of jam or pie ingredients, at Minnewaska
7. Rehabbed Dutch barn (locally), and castle in Garrison
8. Working hard on Instagram, or Elvis’s band
9. “__ my!”
10. Outdoor hands-on game
12. Clinton, Montgomery, Orange, as examples
13. Transportation repurposed to trails, abbrv.
16. Kids love to make it at Gardiner Day
18. Bird app that identifies by sound and photos
20. Brand of gaming controller for Xbox
23. Café that dishes up 5, 8, 12 across & 1 down.
25. Audobon’s seasonal bird census, abbrv
26. Franklin D’s brother’s association
27. Splendid accommodations with a view at Kettleboro
28. United States Department of Health & Human Services, abbrv.
Check your answers against the answer key.