2. Spiritual and supernatural arts of a ninja, utilized
6. Tau, not Tao
7. Dragsters do this to an engine
10. “— daily bread”
12. British slang for lie
13. Campers balneal essential, abbrv.
14. Memo of Understanding, if you know what I mean
16. The most important navigational star
19. Greek and British Isles, abbrv.
20. Summer roads mainly void of this school aged people mover
22. Room and board here for weary travelers
23. Town on the Sheepscot River, southeast of Gardiner, Maine
24. Dorm supervisor on campus
25. Find iconic costumed artisans in this district of Kyoto, Japan
28. Cash convenience at Gables Plaza and Ulster Savings Bank
29. In No Cal– a valley, a reservoir, and a water system; repeat-ey
30. Gunks climbing route named for leader, Ms. Millar in 1946
31. Wild harvested plant exploited in the wicker trade, a.k.a. Manila cane
34. “__ apple a day keeps away…”
35. Female player currently on WTA tour, (get help from 19 & 30 across)
37. Qualifying suffix to write a script for illness, say
38. Swimwear brand
40. Purple wildflower grows in meadows and on roadsides in summer
41. Flavorful food stick for the grill
1. Community organization that gives pantry items and gifts at Christmastime
2. Neighboring village with a vibe, abbrv.
3. Four Winds Farm method that keeps beneficial soil organisms healthy
4. Gardiner Gazette debut event in June 2023, haute canine
5. State home to Willamette Valley, abbrv.
8. White grape varietal, only for Condrieu in Rhone Valley, but also in NY blends
9. Unincluded duckling of a past generation’s children’s book
11. Find this product at Willow Pond Sheep Farm
15. Bear of the northern sky that contains clue 16 across
17. Pioneering female aviator, lost
18. Railway Labor Act, abbrv.
21. Cream based sauce for mussels; “Billi- __”
21. Gingko Petrified Forest and Mt. Rainer both located in this state, abbrv.
26. Company installed the first NYC elevator in 1857, also the inline railway on Mt. Beacon in 1902
27. National Collegiate Athletic Association, abbrv.
30. An ewe Is this kid’s ____
32. Former Mariner, retired Yankee, silver slugger with 25 career grand slams; initials
33. He makes gluten free vodka
36. Lights out, in the ring
39. Mascot initials of infamous fun time campground in Gardiner
Crossword by L.C. Wiley